- Cyclic Redundancy Check The cyclic redundancy check, or CRC, is a technique for detecting errors in digital data, but not for making corrections when errors are detected. It is used primarily in data transmission. In the CRC method, a certain n
- May be copied or modified under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- Broadcom B43 wireless driver for IEEE 802.11n PHY support
- Broadcom B43 wireless driver for LP for Linux.
- Broadcom B43 wireless driver for Linux.
- Interfaces to retrieve and set PDC Stable options (firmware)
- Pressure variation inside a reciprocating compressor is calculated in a cycle
- ebook of c and c-ebook of c and c++
- 获取遥控器PPM信号，即PPM信号解码,解码成你所需要的控制信号-Get the the PPM of the remote controller s signal, i.e. the PPM the signal decoding
- PC Speaker beeper driver for Linux- PC Speaker beeper driver for Linux
- pcnet32.c: An AMD PCnet32 ethernet driver for linux.-pcnet32.c: An AMD PCnet32 ethernet driver for linux.
- 用状态机实现串口收发，有中文的注释，使用quartus11.0编译调试通过。-Serial transceiver by state machine